How to manually check-in Event Attendees
These steps show you how to set up and use a manual check-in method for your event. This check-in option is not recommended for large events (> 100).
Go to the Event Attendance Manager screen. Where is the Event Attendance Manager?
- This option provides a link to a print friendly signup sheet ...
- Print it and give it to a door attendant to check off event attendees as they come through the door.
- The marked up signup sheet is returned to the admin person who returns to this screen and clicks the red Xs to mark attendees attended.
- For each person on the signup sheet who was checked in, click the red X to change it to a green checkmark (marks them attended).
- Print one copy for each event check-in station.
- Hand out to evemt door greeters/attendants.
- Be sure you give them the "sign-up sheet return instructions."
Here is an example of what a filled-in event signup sheet looks like: Checked names attended. Circled names did not show up.
Return to the Event Attendance Manager > Manually Mark Attendance screen. Per "attended" name, click the red X to toggle it to a green checkmark, meaning "attended."
Speed Tip: If you have more "attended" than "no-shows," click the Mark All Registrants as Attended button. Then uncheck the no-shows - its less work this way.
You can send a Post-Event Survey to all those who attended your event..
You can send a different Post-Event Survey to all those who did not show up.