February 19, 2015 ----- [Post-Event Survey Wizard: Send to Non-registrants; Name Badge Wizard: Define your own template; Registration "Kill Switch;" Enhanced Section & Label Manager]
New Features and Tools:
- Post Event Survey Wizard - Now you can send a survey to people who did not register for your event
- Name Badge Wizard - You can define any number of custom templates for your name badges and certificates
- Registration Kill Switch - This is used by event organizers to prevent a registrant from submitting their registration if a certain condition is not met
- New Section & Label Manager - Now you can edit every element of your Landing, Registration and Confirmation pages from this one screen
Post Event Survey Wizard
Send your post-event survey to those WHO DID NOT REGISTER for your event. You can upload a contact list of email addresses to which you send the post-event survey.
Name Badge Wizard
If you don't see your preferred name badge or certificate template in the stock list, now you can create your own! Plus, fixed a pesky little critter in the Big Red Box display.
Registration Kill Switch
If turned on, any person choosing a certain question response will be blocked from continuing to register. This is useful if you have requirements that must be agreed to before your event can be attended. You can set up any number of kill switches; there is no limit.
- You can tag a question response so that if it is selected, registration is disabled ...
- ... and an error message is displayed, which prevents Submitting the registration form
See this article: How do I install a kill switch to prevent an unqualified registrant from registering?
Add your comment