How do I add Tickets?
- A ticket = sales item. This step is repeated for each sales item you add. You can add as many sales items per group that you need - there are no limits to the number of groups or the number of sales items.
Set the ticket name, quantity selection options, set prices: early, regular, late registration prices
The Item Action column provides tools to manage your items. The information to the right provides summary information about that item.
- To edit a sales item, click the Edit button
- To delete a sales Item, click the Delete button
- Click the checkbox to pre-pend Copy Of to the copied sales item's name - this marks the sales item as the copy which helps you make sure you edit the correct new item
- To copy a sales item, click the Copy To ... button - you can copy it into the same group or a different group
- Click the Add Item button to add another sales item (there is no limit to the number of items you can add to a group)
- Use the Re-Order button to change the display order of the sales items - they are numbered by 20s so that you have insert room