How do I copy my PayPal settings to a new event?
Your PayPal settings are unique to your PayPal account. All of your events on rsvpBOOK will have the same settings.
When you copy a previous event (see article: How do I copy an event?), your PayPal settings are NOT copied for security reasons. Do you have to go through the PayPal setup all over again?
Do this instead:
- Go to the source event's Admin Dashboard and open the PayPal Wizard
- Copy all 3 of the text field's contents and paste them into a plain text document
- Return to your Member Dashboard and copy the previous event
- When finished copying, you will land on the Admin Dashboard
- Open the PayPal Wizard in the new event and then paste the 3 text field's contents from the text document right into the PayPal set up fields
- Then, finally, make your $1 test purchase.
If the above test purchase fails, you probably mis-copied one of the text fields - re-paste all of them and try it again - 1 character difference will cause a fail.