One or more of my sales items are not visible
- Check the start/stop selling dates. Sales items will not be visible before or after these dates
- Check registrant types, if none are selected, they will not be visible to anyone
- Check for special characters in title/description
This is a fix for Reason #1:
Open the Sales Wizard ...
... and check the Start/Stop Selling dates. If the current date is before the start date or after the stop date, that sales item will NOT be visible.
This is a fix for Reason #2:
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
This is a fix for Reason #3:
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact support@rsvpBOOK.com for a resolution.