How do I add registrant information to a message?
rsvpBOOK has 2 versions of the Admin Dashboard. Which one do you have?
You can add Registrant and/or Event information to any email message. The examples below illustrate how to add registrant and event-level information to email messages. These examples illustrate a general procedure that will work in all email templates. rsvpBOOK offers 3 types of email templates and they are all edited using the same procedure.
- New messages: click the Create New Message Template button
- Saved messages: click the View and Send Message Templates button
- Automatic messages: click the Edit Automatic Email Content button
This example is going to add a registrant's purchase details to the Blank Message template in the New Message category.
- Template Name - Give this new message a template that represent its content
- Message Subject - Carefully compose your subject so that your registrants will open it
- Message Content - This is the body of your message
- Send Test Copy - Send yourself a copy of this message each time you make changes so that you can spot errors or typos
Add the purchase history merge code from the Guest detail (#5) dropdown menu.
As you can see, all of the yellow highlights in the template above have been replaced by Sally Foster's information.
Add the session signup merge code from the Guest Detail (#1) dropdown menu.