How do I open and preview my registration page?
Why would you open and preview a registration page?
- As you build your event, you will want to see the registration page so that you can check your progress and make changes
- So that you can submit test registrations - remember, test registrations do not cost you; when you Publish your event, all test registrations are removed.
- While your event is online and accepting registrations, you may need to open a registration page in order to register someone for your event
- After your event concludes, you may need to enter the walk-ins that arrived on the day of your event
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
If Buttons, click either of the "View Event as ..." buttons to open a Registration Page ...
There are 3 orange buttons that will open a registration page:
- View Event as Registrant - This button will display a fresh, blank registration page, all ready for you to fill out and submit a registration - whether or not your event is in Test Mode or Published
- View Event as Admin - This button will display a fresh, blank registration page, all ready for you to fill out and submit a registration - if you defined any Admin Use Only fields on any of the setup screens, you will see those fields and items on the registration page - all dates are ignored for sessions and sales items so that 100% of all sessions are visible to only event admins allowing you to register into lapsed sessions
- View Registrant Type URLs - If you have Registrant Types set up, this button will display a fresh, blank registration page, all ready for you to fill out and submit a registration - however, the Registrant Type will already be selected for you (there will be no dropdown menu of types)
The View Registrant Type URLs screen looks like this ...
What do you mean - a PRIVATE Registrant Type?
If you send the Registrant Type URLs in an invitation, the registrant will be locked into that registrant type. We refer to this as a PRIVATE registrant type. How do I send invitations to a specific registrant type?
A PUBLIC registrant type, on the other hand, is the event's normal URL, seen below:
Add your comment