The Admin Dashboard's Tools (Classic)
The Admin Dashboard is your event's headquarters for building your event and managing your registrants.
Start in Column 1 and click each button down the entire column and make changes as necessary.
The first button, Event Theme, is used to select a look and feel template for your website. Once selected, you can edit it to tweak colors and fonts.
Work your way down column 1, clicking each button to open a screen and then check your event's details on that page - make changes as you need.
- Open the Questionnaire Wizard
- Open this article: How do I add questions to my registration page?
- Open the Session Wizard
- Open this article: Add Sessions (Workshops, Breakouts)
- Open the Sales Wizard
- Open this article: Add Sales Items (Tickets)
- For custom reports of only this event's data, click the Report Wizard button
- For custom reports across multiple events, click the Advanced Reports button
- Open this article: Reports
- To view all of the responses to your questions, click the Questionnaire Reports button
- To view all of the Signups/Session Summary, click the Session Reports button
- To view sales by item, by group, by registrant, by discount and the arrears report click the Sales Reports button
- To view all of your post-event survey data, click the Post-Event Reports button
- For graphs, click these 3 buttons: Daily Activity, Registrant Status and Day of Week
- To send invitations to your contact list and to change the email confirmation messages, click the Email Wizard button - Emails: Contact Lists, Invitations, Reminders
- To view who received and who opened your invitations and messages, click the Email History/Tracking button
- View Event as Registrant - use this button when you need to enter anyone by hand, either before your event or post-event; it is also used to make your test registrations prior to Publishing your event
- View Event as Admin - turns on the display of all Admin Only fields and relaxes the date constraints on sessions and sales items
This article describes more detail about entering registrants: How do I open and preview a registration page?