All of my About You fields, Questions, Sessions, Sales Items have disappeared from my registration page
- Did you add a registrant type? Registrant types will require that you tell the software what the registrant can and cannot see. By default, when you add a registrant type, all page elements for that registrant type are NOT VISIBLE. You must turn on their visibility manually.
- Did you use a special character when setting up your event?
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact [email protected] for a resolution.