My About You section is not visible
- Check that everything is visible in the About You Editor tool
- If you have registrant types, the visibility must be on for the registrant type (if no registrant types are selected, then none will be visible)
- Ensure there are no special characters in the fields
Open the About You Editor and check the Visibility columns; if you see Not Visible, click the ball icon to toggle the visibility to VISIBLE.
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact [email protected] for a resolution.