How do I add questions to my registration page?
There are three types of questions:
- Simple questions - ask a question, capture a response
- Conditional questions - ask a question, ask more questions depending upon the response
- Conditional sessions and sales - ask a question, display a set of session and/or sales item choices depending upon the response
rsvpBOOK has 2 versions of the Admin Dashboard. Which one do you have?
There are two places that you can use to Add a Question:
- In the Quick Nav panel on the left of the screen
- Click the Add Question button at the bottom of the screen
Enter a question or a statement. If its a question, include the question mark at the end.
If Group Registration is OFF, then section 4 will not be visible. If Registrant Types are OFF, then section 5 will not be visible.
If you selected either of these question response formats when you created your question, then a list of possible responses is required:
- Radio Button
- Dropdown List
This Question Response Manager screen allows you to:
- Add responses
- Alphabetize the list of responses (default display order is the entry order)
- Edit responses
- Have different responses appear in reports
- Set the status - Enabled = Visible; Disabled = Hidden
- Pre-select one of the responses so that it is already selected for the registrant
You can do the following on this screen:
- Edit a question
- Make a copy (responses are also copied)
- Delete a question
- Move a question using ...
- ... the sequence number
- Current status and stats
- Moving questions up or down can also be done by clicking and dragging the question row.
- View the visibility of a question to your Group settings and your Registrant Type settings (if you have them)