How do I add questions to my registration page?
There are three types of questions:
- Simple questions - ask a question, capture a response
- Conditional questions - ask a question, ask more questions depending upon the response
- Conditional sessions and sales - ask a question, display a set of session and/or sales item choices depending upon the response
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
rsvpBOOK has 2 versions of the Admin Dashboard. Which one do you have?
If Menus, your Survey Questions tool is located here ...
If Buttons, your Survey Questions tool is located here ...
The Questionnaire Wizard window opens
There are two places that you can use to Add a Question:
- In the Quick Nav panel on the left of the screen
- Click the Add Question button at the bottom of the screen
The Add Question window opens
Enter a question or a statement. If its a question, include the question mark at the end.
If Group Registration is OFF, then section 4 will not be visible. If Registrant Types are OFF, then section 5 will not be visible.
After saving a question, add responses if necessary
If you selected either of these question response formats when you created your question, then a list of possible responses is required:
- Radio Button
- Dropdown List
The Question Response Manager opens ...
- Click the Add Question Responses button
Add the question responses
You can add the responses:
- Type them (one-at-a-time)
- Paste a list (bulk)
How do I manage question responses?
This Question Response Manager screen allows you to:
- Add responses
- Alphabetize the list of responses (default display order is the entry order)
- Edit responses
- Have different responses appear in reports
- Set the status - Enabled = Visible; Disabled = Hidden
- Pre-select one of the responses so that it is already selected for the registrant
Your list of questions are summarized
You can do the following on this screen:
- Edit a question
- Make a copy (responses are also copied)
- Delete a question
- Move a question using ...
- ... the sequence number
- Current status and stats
- Moving questions up or down can also be done by clicking and dragging the question row.
- View the visibility of a question to your Group settings and your Registrant Type settings (if you have them)
Add your comment