One or more of my questions are not visible
- Check to see if the question has been hidden
- If you have registrant types, the visibility must be on for the registrant type (if no registrant types are selected, then none will be visible)
- Ensure there are no special characters in the fields
Open the Questionnaire Wizard and check the Visibility of your questions; if you see Hidden, click the ball icon to toggle the visibility to VISIBLE.
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
This Permissions screen controls the visibility of About You fields, Questions, Sessions and/or Sales Items that will be seen by this registrant type: Members.
Scroll down to the Questions section and turn on visibility for those questions that are not visible on your registration page.
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact [email protected] for a resolution.