One or more of my questions are not visible
- Check to see if the question has been hidden
- If you have registrant types, the visibility must be on for the registrant type (if no registrant types are selected, then none will be visible)
- Ensure there are no special characters in the fields
This is a fix for Reason #1:
Open the Questionnaire Wizard and check the Visibility of your questions; if you see Hidden, click the ball icon to toggle the visibility to VISIBLE.
This is a fix for Reason #2:
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
... setting permissions
This is a fix for Reason #3:
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact [email protected] for a resolution.