How do I assign registrants to tables?
Assigning table numbers/names to people is accomplished with the Registrant List's bulk edit tool. The basic idea is to select all of the people that you want to sit at a certain table and then bulk edit that table's field number/name. In order to assign a person to a table, you need to have a field in which you will store their table number/name.
General Help with all Registrant List tools
General Registrant List tool Help is here: Registrant List.
Set up a field to contain the table number/name ...
You have 2 options for setting up a field to store the table number/name:
- Create a "table number/name" field in the About You section - How do I create a field to hold my table numbers/names?
- Create a "table number/name" question in the Questionnaire Wizard - How do I create a question to hold my table numbers/names?
Use the Table Wizard's Registrant List button to bulk edit your registrants into table seats.
Open the Table Wizard
The Registrant List opens ...
Scroll down to the registrant data section and set up the Registrant List so that working on it is most convenient for you: move the columns upon which you will be working to the front of the list
- Move the Group Code column to the front of the list - How do I move a column in the Registrant List?
- Next, move the first name, last name and the table number/name column to the front of the list - these are the 4 fields you're working on
- Sort the Group Code column - this will gather all registrants with the same group code and display them together - How do I sort a column in the Registrant List?
- Select the registrants that you want to sit at the SAME TABLE by clicking the checkboxes in the blue column
- Click the Bulk Edit button
The bulk editor window opens ...
Select the Assigned to Table Number: question (you created this question for this purpose).
Enter the new value ...
More tables to assign?
Repeat these steps for another Table code.
Add your comment