Payment Gateway: AUTHORIZE.net
If your merchant account is with AUTHORIZE.net, we will need this information to connect your registration page to your merchant account.
- Log in to your Authorize.net account on the authorize.net website
- Click on Account in the Main Menu Bar
- Click on the API Login ID and Transaction Key link under Security settings
- Your API Login ID will be shown; record it and click Continue
- To generate a new Transaction Key, fill in the answer to the security question, and click Continue
- Record the new Transaction Key
Send the following to support@rsvpBOOK.com:
- API Login ID and Transaction Key
- For security, DO NOT include any other information in the email message, especially any reference to authorize.net - we will know what it is
- Tell us the card types that your account accepts (Visa/MC, Discover, American Express)
- Make sure the account is in "LIVE MODE," not "TEST MODE"