How to manually check-in Session Attendees
These steps show you how to set up and use a manual check-in method for your sessions.
Go to the Session Attendance Manager screen. Where is the Session Attendance Manager?
Select the session upon which you want to work from the dropdown menu.
- The Attendance Report can be viewed.
- The dropdown menu's 4 check-in options will open to their own screens.
- This option provides a link to a print friendly signup sheet ...
- Print it and give it to a session door attendant to check off session attendees as they come through the door.
- The marked up signup sheet is returned to the admin person who returns to this screen.
- For each person on the signup sheet who was check-in, click the red X to change it to a green checkmark (marks them attended).
- Print one copy for each session's check-in station.
- Hand out to session door greeters/attendants.
- Be sure you give them the "sign-up sheet return instructions."
Here is an example of what a filled-in session signup sheet might look like.
Return to the Session Attendance Mgr > Manually Mark Attendance screen. Per name, click the red X to toggle it to a green checkmark, meaning "attended." If you make a mistake, simply click it again to toggle it back.
Speed Tip: If you have more "attendees" than "no-shows," click the Mark All Registrants as Attended button. Then uncheck the no-shows - less work this way.
You can send a Post-Event Survey to all those who attended the session.
You can send a different Post-Event Survey to all those who did not attend the session.