What is a Registrant Set?
A Registrant Set is a collection of registrants that is labeled and saved as a set. You can select the registrants by clicking a checkbox adjacent to their name. All registrants in the set must be selected manually.
You can then refer to this "set" when ...
- Sending email - the set can be used as a recipient list
- Bulk editing - the set can be used to bulk edit ONLY the registrants in the set
- Creating Name Badges - the set can be used to create name badges for ONLY the registrants in the set
Even though you define Registrant Sets on multiple screens, all sets are always visible to all tools that access them. In other words, you can define a Registrant Set on the Registrant List and use it in the Email Wizard.
Send email to a Registrant Set.
- Open the Email Wizard
- Click the View and Send Email Message Templates button
- Click the Deliver to Registrants button
Define your registrant set.
- Select the The selected set of registrants radio button
- Click the Select Registrants button
- Then click the Add Set button on the Registrant Set Manager screen
Bulk Edit using a Registrant Set.
- Open the Registrant List
- Click the Manage Registrant Sets button
The Registrant Set definition screen opens ...
Check off the registrants in the blue column that you want included in this set and then click the Save button.
Create Name Badges for a select number of registrants.
If you have straggler registrants or just want to reprint a few badges, create a Registrant Set.
- Open the Name Badge Wizard
- Either Edit an existing badge or Create a new badge
- On the Name Badge Editor screen, in the Preferences section, create or use an existing Registrant Set
Add your comment