What is the Member Dashboard?
The Member Dashboard is where all of your events are listed along with tools to manage your account and your events.
Your member dashboard was created when you set up your first event.
From the rsvpBOOK.com home page, click Member Login
Enter the email address and password that you used when you created your first event.
You can do the following:
- Create a new event
- Copy a previous event
- View invoices and payment history
- Update your member account
- Hide archived events
- Create cross-event reports
If you have zero events or only one unpublished event, there will be a Cancel My Account button. How do I Cancel my rsvpBOOK account?
All of your events are listed and managed on this member dashboard. For each of your events, you can do the following:
- Go to the Admin Dashboard - this is the screen from which you build, edit and manage your event
- Archive the event - archiving an event merely hides it from this screen - use the Hide/Show Archived Events button (#5 above) - archived events can be un-archived
- Delete the event - be careful with this .... there is no undo; if you accidentally delete an event, contact [email protected] and we may be able to restore it for you (a small fee may apply for the recovery)