All of my About You fields, Questions, Sessions, Sales Items have disappeared from my registration page
- Did you add a registrant type? Registrant types will require that you tell the software what the registrant can and cannot see. By default, when you add a registrant type, all page elements for that registrant type are NOT VISIBLE. You must turn on their visibility manually.
- Did you use a special character when setting up your event?
This is a fix for Reason #1:
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
This is a fix for Reason #2:
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact support@rsvpBOOK.com for a resolution.