One or more of my sessions are not visible
- The Display / Hide option is set to Hide for this session's group or the session itself
- Check the "disable before date" - sessions will not be visible once the disable before date has been reached
- Check the session date - if it has already occurred, the session will not be visible (unless option is selected)
- Check that registrant types have been selected as visible
This is a fix for Reason #1:
Open the Session Wizard screen ...
- Scroll down to the Group section (the purple rows) and check the visibility for the entire group
- Scroll further down and check the visibility of each question (the blue rows)
This is a fix for Reason #2:
This is a fix for Reason #3:
- Check the session date - if the session's date has already occurred, the session will not be visible ... unless ...
- ... if the Elapsed Session Display setting is set to "Do not display" elapsed sessions, the sessions will not display - change it to "Continue to display" to toggle visibility to Visible
This is a fix for Reason #4:
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.