What is the Registrant List?
The Registrant List is a tool to manage your registrant's information that was collected and created during the registration process.
Where is the Registrant List Located?
See this article: Where is the Registrant List located?
The Registrant List displays your registrants ...
The Registrant List has 8 sections of tools:
- Search your registrant database by any field, any amount in a field and apply a data filter on registrant status, date registered and last modified date - How do I search for a registrant?
- Manage Registrant Sets - What is a Registrant Set?
- Registrants can be bulk edited - How do I Bulk Edit Registrants?
- Registrants can be bulk deleted - How do I Bulk Delete Registrants?
- You can download search results - How do I download registrant data?
- Download the Change Logs of all registrants - How do I download registrant data?
- You can Vew Deleted registrants - How Do I view deleted registrants?
- The registrants are displayed by row - the Action column contains a dropdown menu of actions that can be carried out for a registrant - What actions can I perform on a registrant?