How do I turn on Group Registration WITH Group Codes?
This is the Group Code Registration Mode article. Group Registration WITH Group Codes allows the Group Leader to create and distribute a Group Code to his/her group members who then register themselves into the group independently. Each registrant will have a record in the database.
Alternatively, the Group Leader can register all of their members using the Simple Groups registration mode - How do I turn on Group Registration WITHOUT Group Codes?
Group Registration is very powerful and can simply your event management tasks. Here's a little bit more information on some of the rules governing the use of Group Registration: What is Group Registration?
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
If Menus, your Group Registration tool is located here ...
If Buttons, your Group Registration tool is located here ...
The Groups and Tables Wizard opens ...
Turn on Group Registration Mode.
Open the Set Up Groups screen ...
Set up your group attributes ...
You can set the following Group Registration attributes:
- Allow the Group Leader to Manage Group Members - edit their records, send an email message (pre-selected) and print name badges
- Edit, leave as is, or delete entirely, instructions for the Group Leader
- Set the Group Registration Mode to Group Code - Group Leader creates and distributes the group code to his/her list, such as a company rep will invite colleagues to register separately but under a company code - See the Group Modes section in this article: What is Group Registration?
- Set the Group Code selection method to be PUBLIC or PRIVATE
- Set the maximum number of groups allowed - no limit is an option
- Set the maximum number of registrants per group allowed - no limit is an option
- Set whether the group leader pays for all members, or whether the group members pay for themselves or whether the group member can decide to pay or let the group leader pay
You can add registration instructions to the Landing Page. How do I enter registration instructions for registrants?
Mouse over the red dot information icons to see a graphic that shows you where each prompt appears on the page (sorry, mouse over does not work in this Help document - the red dots are on the rsvpBOOK set up screen)