September 15, 2014 ----- [Past Event Look Me Up; Session Bulk Edit; Advanced Reports; Mobile App; Event Graphic; V4 to V5 Conversion]
New Features and Tools:
- Past Event Look Me Up - Revised instruction verbiage
- Session Bulk Edit - Added 2 more bulk editing options
- Advanced Reports - Added transcript report format (turns columned reports into rows, grouped by registrant and printable one to a page)
- Mobile App - Added provision for including your Reg Website Wizard pages, question responses and purchase details to the mobile app; also added an easy test mode
- Event Graphic - Added support for .PNG files
- V4 to V5 Conversion - makes it easy to convert your Version 4 events to Version 5
Revised: Past Event Look Me Up
New: Session Bulk Edit options
New: Advanced Reports - Transcript Format
How do I Format and Print the report?
When viewing the report, click the Format This Report button. Click the Create Doc button to print the doc, one registrant per page.
New: Mobile App pages
Now you can add your Reg Website Pages to your mobile app.
Revised: Event Graphic - Added support for .PNG files
.PNG files, in addition to .JPG files can now be uploaded on the Event Graphic screen.
New: V4 to V5 Conversion
Convert your Version 4 questions and sessions to the Version 5 format. Requires creating a Version 5 event first, then running the conversion code. rsvpBOOK support will run the conversion for you, at no charge.