My About You section is not visible
- Check that everything is visible in the About You Editor tool
- If you have registrant types, the visibility must be on for the registrant type (if no registrant types are selected, then none will be visible)
- Ensure there are no special characters in the fields
This is a fix for Reason #1:
Open the About You Editor and check the Visibility columns; if you see Not Visible, click the ball icon to toggle the visibility to VISIBLE.
This is a fix for Reason #2:
Open the Advanced Registration button and ...
- Click the Registrant Types link in the Quck Nav panel along the left edge of the screen - the Registrant Types screen was moved, so follow the link that is displayed in the Registrant Types section
- Scroll down to the Define Registrant Types section
- Click the Permissions button for each registrant type and turn on the visibility of fields, questions, sessions, sales items, etc.
This is a fix for Reason #3:
There may be special characters in one or more of your fields. If you suspect this reason, please contact support@rsvpBOOK.com for a resolution.