How do I add an Event Description?
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
Where does the Event Description appear on the registration page?
The Event Description appears near the top of the registration page - Open this document and look for black dot #6 - this document will open in a new window; close it to come back to this page
The Event Description window opens
- Select where you want to display the Description
- Type your text into the mini-word processor area and format it to your needs
- After typing your text, select all of it and select Paragraph from the dropdown menu
- Insert pictures and graphics using the Insert/Edit Images button - you can resize your images right on this screen after you insert them
- If you're pasting text from a Word document, be sure to read the BEST PRACTICE tip in the maroon box - this will save you a lot of time fixing formats
If you have used the Theme Editor to apply a color scheme to your event pages, then you also applied font styles. Therefore, whatever changes you make to font styles in this tool, such as font face, size, color, bold, etc, they will override the color theme settings. BEST PRACTICE: change as little as possible in this tool. Usually, bolding a word, changing the color of a sentence, increasing the size of a title are the only changes you will need to make to text here.
If you're pasting raw text into this WYSIWYG editor, be sure to select all of it and choose Paragraph in the dropdown menu (3).