How do I give others access to my events?
Why would you do such a thing?
- You're delegating event build and management tasks to someone else
- You want to spread the work around among one or more other people
Two great reasons.
Types of Login Access
You have two points of access to your events via a login screen accessible from the rsvpBOOK.com Home Page.
- Member Login - NEVER reveal your member login credentials because the member dashboard has access to ALL of your events; it would be dangerous to allow this access to anyone else
- Edit My Event button - Admin Dashboard Login - This is the access that is designed to be shared with other admins
This article describes the procedure for setting up to allow 3rd party access to your Admin Dashboard ONLY.
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
The Event Login screen opens ...
The Event ID and Event Password fields can be set or changed on this screen.
- Change one or both fields to disallow access to someone who is already logging in
- Set one or both fields to allow access to someone new
Where is the Event Login screen?
From the rsvpBOOK.com home page, click the Edit My Event button.
If you have more than one event and you want different people to login and work on them, you should set each event's login credentials to be different from one another.