How do I turn on Group Registration WITHOUT Group Codes?
This is the Simple Group Registration Mode article. Group Registration WITHOUT Group Codes allows the Group Leader to register all of his/her group members themselves without using a group code. No Group Code is needed in this mode.
Each registrant will have a record in the database. Alternatively, your Group Leader can create and distribute a group code to their members who then register themselves into the group independently using the Group Code registration mode - How do I turn on Group Registration WITH Group Codes?
Group Registration is very powerful and can simply your event management tasks. Here's a little bit more information on some of the rules governing the use of Group Registration: What is Group Registration?
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
If Menus, your Group Registration tool is located here ...
If Buttons, your Group Registration tool is located here ...
The Groups and Tables Wizard opens ...
Turn on Group Registration Mode.
Open the Set Up Groups screen ...
Set up your group attributes ...
You can set the following Group Registration attributes:
- Allow the Group Leader to Manage Group Members - edit their records, send an email message (pre-selected) and print name badges
- Edit, leave as is, or delete entirely, instructions for the Group Leader
- Set the Group Code Format to Simple Groups - Group Leader registers himself and all members of his/her group - See the Group Modes section in this article: What is Group Registration?
- Set the maximum number of groups allowed - no limit is an option
- Set the maximum number of registrants per group allowed - no limit is an option
You can add registration instructions to the Landing Page. How do I enter registration instructions for registrants?
Mouse over the red dot information icons to see a graphic that shows you where each prompt appears on the page (sorry, mouse over does not work in this Help document - the red dots are on the rsvpBOOK set up screen)