June 10, 2014 ----- [Mobile App, Table Wizard, Event Description, Registrant Sets, Session Conflict Blocking]
New Features and Tools:
- Mobile App - Available for download now
- Table Wizard - New display option for registrants: select your seat at the table you want; view who is already seated there
- Event Description - Now you can select where it is displayed: on the Landing page, on the Registration page or on both pages
- Registrant Sets - We added Check All and Uncheck All buttons
- Session Conflict Blocking - Redesigned interface for registrants
rsvpBOOK's Mobile App is now available. See this help document for more information.
New table selection option for registrants - they can seat themselves.
This article explains how to turn on this "seat yourself" option.
Event Description - Select where it is displayed: on the Landing page, on the Registration page or on both pages
Registrant Sets - New buttons added
The Registration page's session display, as it appears to a registrant ...
When a registrant selects 2 or more sessions that have a time conflict ...
- An error message is displayed
- A Resolve Schedule Conflicts link appears adjacent to each session that is in conflict, regardless of the containing Group
Click the Resolve Schedule Conflicts link for any session with a conflict.
The Resolve Schedule Conflicts window drops down with a list of ALL sessions with conflicting times.
The registrant is forced to select ONLY ONE of the conflicting sessions.