What are Pre-set Reports?
Pre-set reports are common reports that have already been created for you - which allows quick access to your data.
Pre-set: Questionnaire Reports
This report gives you a quick peek at the count and quality of the registrant's responses to questions.
- You can view response tallies for each question
- You can view the actual responses by question (who answered which question and how they answered it - downloadable)
- You can share this report with 3rd parties (be mindful of privacy of registrant information)
- You can Download the response data into a .CSV file
Pre-set: Session Reports
There are two pre-set session reports (View examples of all Session reports here) - examples will open in a new window or new tab.
1. The Signups / Session Summary Report:
- Displays a list of all session names, by group
- Summary information is included such as the number of signups, number wait-listed, maximum allowed, number attended
- Click a session name to see a downloadable report of all registrants, with detail
2, The Session Itineraries Report:
- Creates an on-screen version of all registrant's session schedules
- Creates a PDF file version of all registrant's session schedules
- Each registrant's schedule is printed on a new page
- Useful to hand out to registrants at check-in
- Date ranges can be selected to include only registrants who registered during the date range
Pre-set: Sales Reports
There are five pre-set session reports (View examples of all Sales reports here) - examples will open in a new window or new tab.