How do I send check-in procedures?
If you want to communicate your check-in procedure to your registrants so that they will be prepared when they arrive, there is an email template you can use.
Go to the Email Wizard...
The Email Wizard opens ...
Click the Create New Message Template
Choose the type of email message
Click the Create New Registrant Contact Template button to the left of the Send Check-in Instructions template.
The Send Check-in Instructions template will open ...
Make the changes that make this template your own - change the ...
- Template Name - you must change the name or an error message shows when you save it
- Subject - that's a pretty good one that is already there
- Message Content - change the message verbiage to what fits your needs: remove what you don't want and/or add additional information
- Note to event organizer - 3 possible check-in scenarios are listed; remove 2 and modify the 3rd to fit your check-in needs
- Send Test Copy - this is the most important step; you be the guinea pig; not your customers - choose a registrant data source from the dropdown menu (so that merge codes do not print as blanks)