How do I add registrant information to a message?
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
The Email Wizard screen opens
You can add Registrant and/or Event information to any email message. The examples below illustrate how to add registrant and event-level information to email messages. These examples illustrate a general procedure that will work in all email templates. rsvpBOOK offers 3 types of email templates and they are all edited using the same procedure.
- New messages: click the Create New Message Template button
- Saved messages: click the View and Send Message Templates button
- Automatic messages: click the Edit Automatic Email Content button
Add registrant's purchase details to a blank template
This example is going to add a registrant's purchase details to the Blank Message template in the New Message category.
- Template Name - Give this new message a template that represent its content
- Message Subject - Carefully compose your subject so that your registrants will open it
- Message Content - This is the body of your message
- Send Test Copy - Send yourself a copy of this message each time you make changes so that you can spot errors or typos
Add the purchase history merge code from the Guest detail (#5) dropdown menu.
The email message arrives ...
Add registrant's session schedule to a blank template
Add the session signup merge code from the Guest Detail (#1) dropdown menu.