How do I change the display order of questions on the registration page?
Does your Admin Dashboard have Menus or Buttons?
The Questionnaire Wizard window opens ...
On the Question Manager screen, scroll down until you see the question(s) which need relocating.
In this example, we want to move the two Speaker Materials category questions to the top, above the Food Preferences question.
It doesn't matter whether we move the Speaker Materials question to the top or the Food Preferences question underneath the Speaker Materials question - either method will work.
Move the Speaker Materials category question to the top
The move a question procedure:
- Click the Move To ... button to begin the move procedure
- A new row will open directly underneath with a dropdown menu of all of the questions listed along with their numbers - the new row also contains a Follow button and a Stay button
- Choose the Top of List item in the dropdown menu (we want to move it to the top)
- Click the Stay button
The Stay button refreshes the screen with the question relocated AND the page remains at the location you just moved "from"
- The Stay button is useful when you're moving multiple questions far away, up or down the question list - the screen refresh leaves you at the current location so that you can continue moving questions
- You could use the Follow button for the last move so that you can visually check your work and verify all questions were moved successfully
Conversely, the Follow button refreshes the screen with the question relocated AND the page is scrolled to the question you just moved
- The Follow button is handy when you're moving only one question far away from the current location - the screen refresh will place you at the newly located question
Move the Speaker Materials question so that it is underneath the Speaker Materials category
Click the Move To ... button